Welcome to the UCI Libraries' Guide for Writing 39C
As a UCI student, you have tons of library resources and services available to help you complete your assignments.
This course guide will help you get started.
Select the page for your course theme and use the resources listed in the Find Articles box to locate scholarly and popular publications on your topic.
Read the resource descriptions to determine which ones will be most useful for you.
You may need to check several places in order to locate the best information on your topic.
Librarians are here for YOUR success. Ask a Librarian for help with virtually any question!
For Librarians and Instructors
Writing 39C Research Skills Session Evaluation (for Students)
Writing 39C Research Skills Session Evaluation Results (for Librarians)
- ACRL Information Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education
- ACRL Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education
- Assignment Prompt: Composition 1
- Assignment prompt: Composition 2
- Assignment prompt: ePortfolio
- How to Report Statistics for W39C Workshops
- W39C Common Syllabus
- W39C Info Lit Workshop Learning Outcomes & Objectives
- W39C Info Lit Workshop Outline/Timeline
- W39C Librarian Teaching Observation Rubric
- Winsent Instructions for Classrooms
- Workshop Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Cathy Palmer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Brian Williams (email@example.com)
Matthew Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mary-Michelle Moore (email@example.com)
Zemirah Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)