LIBRARY INSTRUCTION Class Goals
- Develop critical thinking research skills
- Determine the information needed, locate the information
- Search for it, Critically evaluate the information
- Use the inforamtion to write the assignment
- Cite the information according to the requirements of the assignment!
The students are required to obtain THREE research articles on their own from core library research journals in Social Psychology.
Students select their research topics related to Socialization
Example Research Topics
See these example Research topic:
“Parenting styles by Socio-economic styles (SES)" or
"Gender and socialization by ethnicity" etc.